WAM = What's on Aaron's Mind Podcast Update 10/14/16



I JUST REALIZED THAT I'VE INADVERTENTLY CAUSED AN INFRINGEMENT ISSUE WITH JEFF HAYZLETT AND GRANT CARDONE! EASY BOYS! ACCIDENT! WON'T DO IT AGAIN.

Hi peeps!

Been awhile since I connected with you sorry!


I have been working on so many awesome projects!


When they start breaking loose, promise you're going to be amazed!


Specific update to my Podcast


Funny, as I'm pushing hard to launch in four months a fear in me is mounting. 

I'm a stroke survivor with a serious speech deficit. What am I thinking doing a Podcast? 
Oh no! I think fear is turning into sheer terror! lol (not funny).

Listening to legendary Podcasters, businessmen extraordinaire Grant Cardone and Jeffrey Hazlett makes me almost XXXX my little baby Podcaster diapers. lol


I'm going to be relentless Jeff. Failure is not an option!


This 1/2 paralyzed wheelchair bound stroke survivor must saddle up and ride.


To make my dreams come true I must think big and act bigger!


So here's where I'm at.

I have decided on my Podcast equipment I can afford. Found a decent sounding mic called "Go Mic" under $40.00 and a desk mount boom with Pop Screen for under $15.00 

Going to use Audacity recording/Podcasting software. 

I figure I'm still four months out.

To make my dreams come true I must think big and act bigger!

(Click on image to order Jeff's life changing book)



Comments

Popular Posts