BREAKING NEWS! I AM INJURED NOT STUPID PODCAST RELEASES NEW BLOG AUTO READ FEATURE



Ooops! Forgot I just can't add text without having Ryan reread blog. Sorry guys. I'll get Ryan to reread as soon as possible. Until then, autoreader starts at "Hey guys" below. 

For those of you with reading deficits. 
Select auto reader below.
Female Voice (Aaron's wife Rebecca) Pending

I will figure out how to make autoreader not open a new window.

Tell me what you think of our new Blog autoreader?
---------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! 

My son Ryan and I were playing around with the intro of I am Injured Not Stupid Podcast and here's the track we laid down.


Note this is take 1
Lots more to go.

Rebecca is going to lay down some tracks as well.

Please let me know what you think in comments.

Stay awesome!
Aaron
P.s. remember

Comments

Popular Posts