#TheStrokeZone R U A STROKE OR BRAIN INJURY SURVIVOR?

Hi peeps!
It's stroke survivor Aaron Avila 

So I woke up at 2:30am with this awesome creative idea.
I think it will be like the world has never seen before!

It's going to be called:

#TheStrokeZone 
Worldwide Stroke and Brain Injury Chat.

This stroke chat will unite stroke and brain injury survivors from around the world.

Do you want to be part of something the world has never seen before?

Send me a friend request (here), than message me and simply say "Add me" 
I'll send you a notification when you're added to our worldwide chat.

Are you ready to unite the world through stroke and brain injury survival?

Together we will make the planet a better place!

Note:
*Some stroke or brain injury brains can't handle multiple conversations at once, so I'll need some volunteers to be #TheStrokeZone Chat Ambassadors that will reach out and one on one chat with those survivors who can't handle multiple conversations. Just let me know you'll be an 
"Ambassador volunteer" when you message me.

Notes:
*Eventually we hold what will be called 
"Topic Tuesday"
We will discuss in chat various stroke and brain injury related topics.
*I'm sure a chat will reach to many members to be able to effectively chat.
 So when this threshold is met, I will create chats 2,3,4,5 as needed.

Ready to truly make the world a better place?

Who's with me?





Comments

Popular Posts