Aaron has a speech deficit


Just in case you think I'm going to sound as legendary as Jeffery Hazlett.

Let me make very clear.

WRONG!

I'm only putting myself out there and doing a Podcast with a speech deficit to inspire people!

You're worth something great!

If I can do something awesome like host a Podcast with a speech deficit you also can put yourself out there and help me make the world a better place! 
Your way your style.

If I being a half paralyzed wheelchair bound and 1,000 other things stroke survivor that can help my fellow man in need. 
You can!


My style my passion is to help stroke and brain injury survivors.

Peeps find your true passion. In it you will find your true purpose in your life. 

May you find your true passion in this life as I have.

Comments

Popular Posts