R U in a financial place to make this world a better place?


Hi!
Thanks for taking time to read this.

My name is Aaron Avila and here is my story.

My heartfelt hope is to find some fellow human beings who can financially help a group of people who are suffering terribly.
A community of people who have been overlooked by society. 
These people and their families are unable to afford to heat their homes in the bitter cold.
Can't afford to buy healthy quality foods.
Can't afford dental care and suffer in constant pain.
Can't afford to buy clothing for their children.
Can't afford to pay mortgage or rent. (Some now, homeless and live on the streets).
Can't health care or post stroke therapy.
Live alone, losing spouse, children due to their injury.

Who are these suffering and forgotten people?

They are the Stroke and Brain Injury Survivors.

How do I know this? 
Not only am I one of them, I have created what's become a global movement support group on Facebook called Second Chance Stroke and Brain Injury Survivors. We help 1,000's of survivors worldwide.

Through a near death experience, I was given an unquenchable passion, love and fire to help these people. 
This unquenchable love has me working eight to ten hours a day. 
This passion inside me is so deep in the core of who I am I work for hours helping them and seems like only minutes.

I am starting to experience stroke brain fatigue, so more later.

Please contact me via email for more information at iminjurednotstupid@gmail.com

Thank you,
Aaron Avila 
Second Chance Stroke and Brain Injury Survivors 

Comments

Popular Posts