#TheStrokeZone The forgotten stroke and brain injury survivor


Hi peeps!
Aaron here.
This is a 
W.A.M.
(What's on Aaron's Mind) 

I've been helping stroke and brain injury survivors around the world for a while now.
I realize fully everyone in the world pretty much knows what cancer is.
But stroke and brain injury not so much!

Don't know brain injury stats yet but here's some stroke stats from American Stroke Association 

*Someone in the world has a stroke every 40 seconds.

*1out6 people will have a stroke in his or her lifetime.

*Stroke is the #1 cause of disability in the U.S.

*Stroke is the 5th leading cause of death in the U.S.

Yes, tell me we're not forgotten!

Rise up with me and let's change the world!

WHO'S WITH ME?

I'll build a stroke and brain injury Raising Awareness Page tomorrow. Together we will change this!

Stay awesome!
Aaron 




Comments

Popular Posts