#TheStrokeZone Stroke can cause mental illness Part 1


The reason I'm creating this doc, is because recently I'm seeing some potential indicators in me?

I'm pretty sure this holds true for Traumatic Brain Injury also. My opinion but will research peeps. 
(See part 2)

(click on text)

(click on text)

(click on text)

(click on text)

Neuropsychiatry of Stroke - Johns Hopkins Medicine
(click on text)

National Caregivers Library
(click on text)

My thoughts
I'm a firm believer that a person that is mentally ill can not know their mentally ill because their mentally ill. So me being able to identify possible mental illness indicators in me must mean I'm not that mentally ill correct?

I'm creating this doc because I know I can't be alone on this issue and yet it's not really discussed in the stroke or brain injury community.

Follow this Blog to receive a notification when I finish part 2.

Love you beloved,
Aaron 


Comments

Popular Posts