To Jeffrey Hayzlett and Grant Cardone


Hi guys! 
Hope this format is okay to communicate with you on. 

So just in case it's been awhile, here's my story.
(My story)

So guys I'm just going to spit what's on my mind. 
Jeff I think I'm thinking big and acting bigger but you guys please tell me straight up if you think it's my fucking damaged stroke brain is going way out there please.

Deep breath ............

First I want to say I'm humbled and grateful that men of your caliber even talk with someone like me. I'm to my core grateful. You two inspire me like no other. Deeply grateful.

Please understand Grant and Jeff this creative business idea is being inspired by watching my family suffer so much because of my stroke. My 24 year old son Ryan has financially been keeping us in our home for the past 6 years. We have been surviving on my disability that only pays $19,000.00 a year. My wife Rebecca can't go get a job because my handicap fucking ass requires 24 hour care. Her clothes are old and tattered, she has no car and she even had to sell her wedding ring to cover the mortgage one month. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! IT'S RIPPING MY HEART OUT!

You see guys I "must" figure out how to stack serious paper for what my wife and son have done for me since my stroke September 17 2010. 
I MUST LEARN TO SADDLE UP AND RIDE! 
I FUCKING MUST!

Here's how I think I could do it. (Very rough).

There is over 20 million stroke and brain injury survivors in the world. Maybe just maybe one of your team would be willing to donate some time to gather hard stats?

This market is served by numerous very successful companies worth millions.

I think our key is to build my families I'm Injured Not Stupid Podcast big enough the large corporations will invest in advertising. Maybe sponsor?

I am currently building market share now. Doing well I might add. Google my name.

Look guys, my passion is to help stroke and brain injury survivors around the world. That's what motivates me. I need not only make millions for my amazing family, I must also make millions to give to stroke and brain injury survivors around the world who are suffering and desperately need help.

Okay guys more business plan ideas later. Stroke brain fatigue has set in.

P.s. I get up at 4am and work a minimum of 10 hours a day seven days a week. My passion is so strong, I can work hours and it seems like only minutes!

Stay awesome,
Aaron

Please give me your honest opinion of our new ITunes avatar I created tonight?









Comments

Popular Posts