#TheStrokeZone Just added two new survivor members from the Philippines to our worldwide stroke chat!


We just posted this in #TheStrokeZone Worldwide Stroke Chat now over 80 survivors chatting from around the world.
If anyone is in chat I just added two new survivor members all the way from the Philippines @Rowena XXXX and J @J Samuel XXXX (Last names confidential) anyone in chat say welcome from the U.S.A
CORRECTION - Rowena is from the Philippines but is J's nurse here in the U.S.
See what you get when you ASSUME! lol
I assumed they were from the Philippines because we connected in a stroke survivors group I belong to in the Philippines called S.T.R.O.K.E. (They welcome american survivors)
You want to join our worldwide chat? Send me a friend request and message me "Add me"
.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts