I'm Injured Not Stupid Podcast Debut Show Notes 1/3/17


I would like to start out today's show by saying I have a newfound respect for the people who inspire me, T.D. Jakes, Oprah Winfrey, Devon Franklin, Joel Osteen, Jeffrey Hayzlett and Grant Cardone. They make T.V. and Podcasting look so so easy. I'm here to tell you their extremely gifted because IT'S NOT EASY AT ALL! 

Being a six year post stroke survivor who has a serious sleeping disorder, I am not able to sleep the night before a Podcast because I'm so stinking nervous! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Peeps so needless to say today's show will need to be short because I must go lay down.

But in the words of a man I hold a great respect for Jeffrey Hayzlett, I will be relentless with this Podcast until I get it. Why? Because I can!

What is our motivation for this Podcast?
Our single purpose is to help stroke and brain injury survivors not just survive but to thrive! To produce a quality engaging show that helps anyone affected by the cataclysmic life shattering event called stroke and brain injury.

Everyone please "like" our Podcast Fan Page on Facebook. Post your comments, your survival story so other survivors will be inspired.

Our family's heart's desire is for I'm Injured Not Stupid Podcast to become an engaging worldwide movement that makes the world a better place. 

We want to know what Podcast topics would help you?

Who is Aaron? My story

Nomal show schedule will be every Tuesday at 8am PST.

Show must be cut short. I must go lay down.

We want to socially engage with you!

Stay awesome survivors!





Comments

Popular Posts